Carl Erickson, Atomic Object
When: April 27th, 2004, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Where: Atomic Object, 941 Wealthy Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
If you want to know what Extreme Programming is all about, don’t miss the XP West Michigan April meeting. Dr. Carl Erickson, President of Atomic Object, will present “Better Living through Extreme Programming,” which provides an overview of the XP process and zeroes in on a few key practices.
Topics covered include:
- XP as a win-win for management, customers, and the development team
- XP versus traditional development methods
- Why and when XP works
- The twelve practices of XP
- Details about selected practices
- Real examples of Atomic Object’s experience with XP
- Resources for obtaining more information
Dr. Erickson has given this presentation at numerous businesses and received rave reviews. Find out what the XP buzz is all about and see for yourself how using an agile software development process such as XP can give your company a competitive edge.
The meeting will be held at Atomic Object, 941 Wealthy Street SE.
In order to assure enough seating for everyone, it is very important that you register for this event. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.